S&S Diesel Motorsport
5.9L Cummins Diesel Injectors
- Available in NEW or Remanufactured -
60 HP, 100 HP, and Larger!
For those customers who are seeking the very best performance injectors on the market, we are pleased to offer genuine S&S Diesel Motorsport Fuel Injectors. S&S
is in a unique class at the top of the industry for their integrity and commitment to
doing things right. When second best will not do, chose
- Incorporating all of the most recent updates for maximum life expectancy these are unquestionably the best 5.9 Dodge Cummins injectors available anywhere, at any price - the perfect choice for those who unwilling to compromise on quality.
- Super-hardened ball seats for superior resistance to ball seat erosion
- Improved alloy body material affords greater resistance to cracking and yields a beautiful super-shiny appearance
- These 5.9 Dodge Cummins injectors are the correct spray angle for the early design piston bowl found on pre 04.5 (235 - 305HP rated) trucks.
- No aftermarket nozzles are used for maximum reliability and safety
- 5.9 Dodge Cummins injectors MUST be installed as a set! You cannot mix performance and stock injectors.
- It is YOUR responsibility to be aware of your local laws regarding vehicle modifications. Therefore these 5.9 Dodge Cummins injectors are sold for off road use ONLY (racing, pull truck events, etc)
5.9 DODGE CUMMINS INJECTOR OPTIONS:
Torquemaster injectors incorporates proprietary modifications that
slightly increase torque output only under full-load conditions. At any
condition less than full load the output remains at stock levels to
maintain stock driving characteristics, economy, and emissions.
Torquemaster injectors are a perfect "drop-in" with no other
60 HP :
Our most popular Cummins 5.9 injector. These injectors are a 'mild performance' upgrade - great for a daily driver or for towing purposes. The 60HP injector is very popular because no other modifications are required - install and drive! Customers love the extra 'pep' and the majority report a slight gain in economy (when their not having fun with the extra power)! Customers commonly say, "The truck should have been built with these!"
Nozzle flow is 20% over stock - the industry considers this a 50 - 60HP nozzle and this has proven realistic in real world experience. Results can vary depending on tune and condition, and other modifications. Your power (and mileage) may vary up or down!
For the more serious performance enthusiast, these injectors flow 40% over stock. Please note that larger injector sizes require extra build time and may take a few additional days for delivery.
We also offer injectors from 85% all the way up to 500% over for the most insane racing applications - see options and pricing below. Custom sizes may be available also. High flow injectors may require additional fuel system modifications, such as increased lift pump capacity, and stroker or dual CP3 pumps. Please do your research carefully before purchasing extreme high-flow injectors.
2003 - 2004.5 Dodge truck w/ 5.9L engine
- All injectors come with NEW O-rings and tip gaskets included.
- One of the most common failures of the 5.9L common rail system is a leak between the connector tube and the injector itself which causes a high return flow rate and a no-start condition. Torque on the connector tube is VERY critical and should be 37ft-lbs. Failure to properly torque the tube upon installation of new injectors will cause a repeat failure.
- It is always advisable to replace your connector tubes at the same time the injectors are replaced especially if you have had a leak at the injector / connector tube junction. Leaks at this junction will cause etching of the connector tube and or injector and a repeat failure is likely to occur if the connector tube is not replaced. This etching is very hard to see visually.
5.9L Common Rail Owners, Please note:
The number one cause of premature 5.9L CR fuel system failure is contaminated fuel. Due to the high pressures and extremely fine tolerances involved these systems are much more sensitive to water and particulate matter than earlier fuel systems. Compounding this is the undisputed fact that the filtration system on these trucks is woefully inadequate. A single tank of bad fuel can and often does cause catastrophic fuel system failure – both the CP3 pump and the injectors can be affected.
Failure to completely clean and flush contamination from the fuel supply system before replacing parts WILL result in repeat failures. We have seen repeat failures occur before the vehicle is physically able to leave the repair facility where new parts were installed.
Before installing any new fuel system components we recommend disconnecting the fuel supply line from the CP3 pump and activating the electric fuel pump by turning on the ignition while collecting the fuel in a clean glass sample container. Ideally this fuel should be sent to a lab for analysis. At a minimum, set the sample container aside to settle and then check for any water separation or particulate matter under a bright light. ANY signs of contamination require complete fuel system cleaning.
To properly clean the fuel system the tank must be removed, emptied, and flushed with clean fuel. Do not use water to flush the tank. If the tank cannot be cleaned completely, it MUST be replaced. Fuel lines must be flushed thoroughly, then inspected. If rusty inside, they must be replaced. The fuel filter must be replaced regardless of whether or not contamination is found in the fuel system.
Please take this seriously – contaminated fuel CAN happen to you – regardless of where you buy your fuel or how long you have purchased it there.
Our warranty policy does NOT cover damage caused by water / particulate matter ingestion, the signs of which unmistakable. As such, all 5.9L performance Injectors and CP3 pumps must be inspected before any warranty considerations can be made. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
5.9L Injector sets will ship to confirmed Paypal address or exact match credit card billing address only. No exceptions. Orders not meeting this requirement will be canceled.