6.7L Cummins NEW OEM Bosch Injector
2013 - 2018 Dodge pickup w/ 6.7L engine
- These are BRAND NEW OEM Injectors - NOT remanufactured, NOT Aftermarket! Unquestionably the best 6.7L injector money can buy.
- All 6.7 Cummins Injectors come with NEW O-rings and tip gaskets included.
- These are pickup injectors. Cab / Chassis trucks require a different injector.
These injectors replace the following Bosch, Dodge, and Cummins part numbers (and others):
0445120342, 4994925, 0986435621, R8210512AA, R8415373AA
- One of the more common failures of the 6.7L common rail system is a leak between the connector tube and the injector itself which causes a high return flow rate and a no-start condition. Torque on the connector tube is VERY critical. Failure to properly torque the tube upon installation of new injectors will cause a repeat failure.
- It is always advisable to replace your connector tubes at the same time the injectors are replaced especially if you have had a leak at the injector / connector tube junction. Leaks at this junction will cause etching of the connector tube and or injector and a repeat failure is likely to occur if the connector tube is not replaced. This etching is very hard to see visually. Often when a repeat leak occurs at the connector tube junction the injector body will also be ruined causing a repeat (non-warranty) failure.
- In addition to high return rates caused by connector tube / injector leaks, the injectors themselves can have internal leaks. In either case, the CP3 pump may be unable to cope with the demand and the rail pressure will be too low for the engine to start.
Please note that a $75 refundable core charge will be added for each 6.7 Cummins Injector. This amount is fully refunded upon the return of a rebuildable injector which has not been disassembled. Physically broken cores are not acceptable. Injectors that have been marred by sloppy unprofessional removal techniques such as grasping them with pliers will be subject to a reduction in core credit. Please contact us if you have any questions.
6.7L Injector sets will ship to confirmed Paypal address or credit card billing address only. No exceptions.
- We also stock 6.7L CP3 high pressure fuel pumps -
6.7L Common Rail Owners, Please note:
The number one cause of premature 6.7L CR fuel system failure is contaminated fuel. Due to the high pressures and extremely fine tolerances involved these systems are much more sensitive to water and particulate matter than earlier fuel systems. A single tank of bad fuel can and often does cause catastrophic fuel system failure - both the CP3 pump and the injectors can be affected.
Failure to completely clean and flush contamination from the fuel supply system before replacing parts WILL result in repeat failures. We have seen repeat failures occur before the vehicle is physically able to leave the repair facility where new parts were installed.
Before installing any new fuel system components we recommend disconnecting the fuel supply line from the CP3 pump and activating the electric fuel pump by turning on the ignition while collecting the fuel in a clean glass sample container. Ideally this fuel should be sent to a lab for analysis. At a minimum, set the sample container aside to settle and then check for any water separation or particulate matter under a bright light. ANY signs of contamination require complete fuel system cleaning.
To properly clean the fuel system the tank must be removed, emptied, and flushed with clean fuel. Do not use water to flush the tank. If the tank cannot be cleaned completely, it MUST be replaced. Fuel lines must be flushed thoroughly, then inspected. If rusty inside, they must be replaced. The fuel filter must be replaced regardless of whether or not contamination is found in the fuel system.
Please take this seriously - contaminated fuel CAN happen to you - regardless of where you buy your fuel or how long you have purchased it there.
Our warranty policy does NOT cover damage caused by water / particulate matter ingestion, the signs of which unmistakable. As such, all 6.7L Injectors must be inspected before any warranty considerations can be made. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Price is per injector