6.7L Cummins Injector
2007 - 2012 Dodge Pickup w/ 6.7L engine
- These 6.7 Dodge Cummins Fuel Injectors are not just repaired or refurbished. They are remanufactured in a production environment where rigid quality standards and exacting procedures are maintained. ONLY OEM BOSCH parts are used. NO Aftermarket parts. We have determined that one of the most critical factors in building a quality injector that will stand the test of time is to use Bosch parts.
- Cummins 6.7L applications require that a calibration code be entered into the ECM each time an injector is replaced. Each of our injectors comes with a unique calibration code laser etched into the stator nut. (Be sure to record this number or enter it into the ECM before installing the injector.)
- These injectors are for pickup applications only. Cab / Chassis trucks require a different injector. Please contact us if you need an injector for a cab / chassis application.
- One of the more common failures of the 5.9 / 6.7L common rail system is a leak between the connector tube and the injector itself which causes a high return flow rate and a no-start condition. Torque on the connector tube is VERY critical. Failure to properly torque the tube upon installation of new injectors will cause a repeat failure.
- It is always advisable to replace your connector tubes at the same time the injectors are replaced especially if you have had a leak at the injector / connector tube junction. Leaks at this junction will cause etching of the connector tube and or injector and a repeat failure is likely to occur if the connector tube is not replaced. This etching is very hard to see visually. Often when a repeat leak occurs at the connector tube junction the injector body will also be ruined causing a repeat (non-warranty) failure.
- In addition to high return rates caused by connector tube / injector leaks, the injectors themselves can have internal leaks. In either case, the CP3 pump may be unable to cope with the demand and the rail pressure will be too low for the engine to start.
Please note that a $100 refundable core charge will be added for each injector. This amount is fully refunded upon the return of a rebuildable injector which has not been disassembled. Physically broken cores are not acceptable. Injectors that have been marred by sloppy unprofessional removal techniques such as grasping them with pliers will be subject to a serious reduction in core credit. Please contact us if you have any questions.
These 6.7 Dodge Cummins Fuel Injectors replace the following Bosch, Dodge, and Cummins part numbers (and others):
0445120193, 0986435518, 68002012AC, 68027067AB, 68069384AA, 68027067AA, 6806938AA
6.7L Injector sets will ship to confirmed Paypal address or credit card billing address only. No exceptions.
- We also stock 6.7L CP3 high pressure fuel pumps -
Price is per injector