S&S Diesel Motorsport
6.7L Cummins Diesel Injectors
- Available in NEW or Remanufactured -
60 HP, 100 HP, and Larger!
For those customers who are seeking the very best performance injectors on the market, we are pleased to offer genuine S&S Diesel Motorsport Fuel Injectors. S&S
is in a unique class at the top of the industry for their integrity and commitment to
doing things right. When second best will not do, chose
- Incorporating all of the most recent updates for maximum life expectancy these are unquestionably the best 6.7 Dodge Cummins injectors available anywhere, at any price - the perfect choice for those who unwilling to compromise on quality.
- Super-hardened ball seats for superior resistance to ball seat erosion
- Improved alloy body material affords greater resistance to cracking and yields a beautiful super-shiny appearance
- No aftermarket nozzles are used for maximum reliability and safety
- 6.7 Dodge Cummins injectors MUST be installed as a set! You cannot mix performance and stock injectors.
- It is YOUR responsibility to be aware of your local laws regarding vehicle modifications. Therefore these 6.7 Dodge Cummins injectors are sold for off road use ONLY (racing, pull truck events, etc)
6.7 DODGE CUMMINS INJECTOR OPTIONS:
Torquemaster injectors incorporates proprietary modifications that
slightly increase torque output only under full-load conditions. At any
condition less than full load the output remains at stock levels to
maintain stock driving characteristics, economy, and emissions.
Torquemaster injectors are a perfect "drop-in" with no other
60 HP :
Our most popular 6.7 Cummins Diesel performance injector. These injectors are a 'mild performance' upgrade - great for a daily driver or for towing purposes. The 60HP injector is very popular because no other modifications are required - install and drive! Customers love the extra 'pep' and the majority report a slight gain in economy (when their not having fun with the extra power)! When talking about this Dodge Cummins performance injector, customers often say, "The truck should have been built with these!"
Nozzle flow is 30% over stock - the industry considers this a 60HP nozzle and this has proven realistic in real world experience. Results can vary depending on tune and condition, and other modifications. Your power (and mileage) may vary up or down!
For the more serious performance enthusiast, these injectors flow 45% over stock. Please note that larger injector sizes require extra build time and may take a few additional days for delivery.
We also offer injectors from 85% all the way up to 500% over for the most insane racing applications. Custom sizes may be available also. High flow injectors may require additional fuel system modifications, such as increased lift pump capacity, and stroker or dual CP3 pumps. Please do your research carefully before purchasing extreme high-flow injectors.