S&S Diesel Motorsports
S&S Diesel Motorsport, the leaders in common-rail diesel
injection, have revolutionized the LB7 Duramax aftermarket with
their new SAC00™ fuel injectors. The S&S Diesel Motorsport SAC00™
injectors are a game-changer for LB7 Duramax owners who want increased
durability without an increase in fueling. S&S has teamed up
directly with Bosch to develop a stock-flowing LB7 SAC nozzle to replace
the obsolete VCO nozzle that is
currently used on stock LB7 Duramax fuel injectors. The end result is an
emissions-friendly, direct replacement SAC00™ injector that will
outlast the original equipment by far. Benefits of LB7 Duramax SAC00™ injectors are:
- Expected life span at least three times that of OEM VCO style injectors
- Stock fuel delivery, no calibration required
- Each injector is flow-matched to better than original equipment
- CARB compliant (EO number D-756-2) / Fully emissions legal in all 50 states
- Direct replacement for 2001 – 2004 GM Duramax- powered pickup trucks
SAC00™ are exclusive to S&S, so LB7-equipped truck owners can take
comfort in knowing that every SAC00™ LB7 Duramax injector is a genuine
S&S Diesel Motorsport product. The LB7 Duramax is a great engine,
yet the stock VCO injectors are notorious for having a short lifespan.
With each SAC00™ injector costing $297 reman and $339 new, the S&S
SAC00™ injectors will make the dreaded premature LB7 injector haze a
thing of the past, and do it for an affordable price.
is your authorized S&S Diesel Motorsport dealer. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.