S&S Diesel Motorsport
LB7 Duramax Diesel Injectors
- Available in NEW or Remanufactured -
Torquemaster, 60 HP SAC, 100 HP, and Larger!
For those customers who are seeking the very best performance injectors on the market, we are pleased to offer genuine S&S Diesel Motorsport Fuel Injectors. S&S
is in a unique class at the top of the industry for their integrity and commitment to
doing things right. When second best will not do, chose
- Incorporating all of the most recent updates for maximum life expectancy these are unquestionably the best LB7 performance injectors available anywhere, at any price - the perfect choice for those who unwilling to compromise on quality.
- Super-hardened ball seats for superior resistance to ball seat erosion
- DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) coated nozzle needle extends nozzle assembly life, preventing leakage that causes white smoke
- Improved alloy body material affords greater resistance to cracking and yields a beautiful super-shiny appearance
2001 - 2004 Chevy / GMC Duramax Diesel with LB7 Engine
- LB7 Performance injectors MUST be installed as a set! You cannot mix performance and stock injectors.
- It is YOUR responsibility to be aware of your local laws regarding vehicle modifications. Therefore these Duramax diesel injectors are sold for off road use ONLY (racing, pull truck events, etc)
- Please note that LB7 Performance injectors are build to order - please allow a few extra days for delivery
Torquemaster injectors incorporate proprietary modifications that slightly increase torque output only under full-load conditions. At any condition less than full load the output remains at stock levels to maintain stock driving characteristics, economy, and emissions. Torquemaster injectors are a perfect "drop-in" with no other modifications required.
Our most popular LB7 performance injector. These injectors are a 'mild performance' upgrade - great for a daily driver or for towing purposes. The 60HP injector is very popular because no other modifications are required - install and drive! Customers love the extra 'pep' and the majority report a slight gain in economy (when they are not having fun with the extra power!)
These injectors feature a SAC style nozzle which is an improvement over the factory VCO style nozzle and is more resistant to the excess heat generated in performance applications. One of the inherent weaknesses of the factory LB7 injector design was the VCO nozzle which was prone to premature leakage causing smoke problems at idle. SAC nozzles are much more robust and not prone to this type of failure. It is our opinion that upgrading to SAC type nozzles is one of the best investments an LB7 owner can make.
Nozzle flow is up to 45% over stock - the industry considers this a 60HP nozzle. Results can vary depending on tune and condition, and other modifications. Your power (and mileage) may vary up or down!
We also offer injectors from 65% over all the way to 500% over for serious to extreme performance builds. Custom sizes are available also. High flow injectors may require additional fuel system modifications, such as increased lift pump capacity, and stroker or dual CP3 pumps. Please do your research carefully before purchasing extreme high-flow injectors.
If your Duramax emits excessive white smoke while idling it most likely needs new injectors. This is a common failure and is caused by nozzle wear which allows fuel leakage into the cylinder. LB7 injectors can also develop external leaks. Because of their location inside the engine this can result in dilution of the crankcase lubrication oil with diesel fuel. However cracked return fuel rails, or improperly tightened return banjo connections, or, in rare cases, a leaking CP3 pump, can also cause the same symptom.
Note regarding injector body material: These injectors have a beautiful bright / shiny appearance which leads some to refer to them as "stainless steel". There are no LB7 injectors made of stainless steel but the improved alloy material essentially eliminates the cracking problem earlier injectors were prone to.
We also offer lower valve cover gasket kits, glow plugs and injector installation kits - see related items below.
(Please note that later 2004 Duramax engines use the LLY engine and a different injector. To identify your engine, check the eight digit of the VIN - if you have an LB7 engine, it will be a '1')
0 445 120 008
0 986 435 502
Please note that LB7 injector sets will ship to your exact credit card billing address ONLY. Non-compliant orders WILL be cancelled.