LB7 Duramax Injector
Brand NEW or Remanufactured
- with one year unlimited mileage warranty -
2001 - 2004 Chevy / GMC Duramax Diesel with LB7 Engine
$205 plus Core
Premium Remanufactured Bosch LB7 Injector
- Original Equipment Bosch LB7 injectors that have been independently remanufactured to the highest standards
- New control valve assembly with hard chrome ball seat and new nozzle tip on every injector
- Not just repaired - Remanufactured using the latest techniques and upgrades
- Every single injector is built to meet or exceed manufacturer's specifications
- Each injector is individually tested on state of the art test benches and data recorded to ensure a quality traceable product.
- Thousands of these injectors have been installed worldwide in both end-user and fleet / commercial applications.
$244.95 plus Core
OEMNEW Bosch LB7 Injector
- These are genuine Bosch injectors - even the injector body is NEW and made from an update material to prevent the previously common cracking issues which often resulted in fuel contamination of the oil
- Includes all the most recent updates from Bosch including hard chrome ball seat and DLC coated nozzle needle for longer service life
- Beautiful high-polish appearance (sometimes mistakenly referred to as stainless steel)
-Without question the best stock injector available for the LB7 application. - For the minor cost increase we feel these injectors are well worth the additional cost considering the high labor involved in replacing injectors on the LB7 application.
If your Duramax emits excessive white smoke while idling it most likely needs new injectors. This is a common failure and is most often caused by wear in the injector nozzle resulting in incomplete sealing. Duramax LB7 injectors are also known to develop external leaks. Because of their location inside the engine this can result in dilution of the crankcase lubrication oil with diesel fuel. However cracked return fuel rails, improperly tightened return banjo connections, and in rare cases, a bad CP3 pump, can also cause the same symptom.
We also offer lower valve cover gasket kits, glow plugs, injector installation kits, banjo bolts, and more - see related items below.
We have heard many reports from a number of customers that injectors purchased from the dealership network were not OEM Bosch as has traditionally been the case, but rather a reman product of lower than expected quality. Use caution in selecting your reman Bosch LB7 injector source.
(Please note that later 2004 Duramax engines use the LLY engine and a different injector. To identify your engine, check the eight digit of the VIN - if you have an LB7 engine, it will be a '1')
0 445 120 008
0 986 435 502
- We also offer LB7 Performance injectors - Torquemaster, 50HP and larger - see related times below. -
Injector sets will ship to exact match credit card billing address only, Non-compliant orders will be cancelled.